Our Fairfax Veterinary Hospital is Going Strong
Little River Veterinary Clinic was founded in 1961 by Dr. Stuart. In 1997, Dr. Judy Downs bought our Fairfax veterinary hospital with one ultimate goal in mind: to provide compassionate care and service to both pets and owners. It’s been more than 20 years, and this goal continues to be upheld. Our Fairfax veterinary hospital goes above and beyond to treat you and your dog or cat like part of the family. Not only that, but your furry friend will have a variety of veterinary services available to them, treating any kind of problem that is in their path. Come and visit us at Little River Veterinary Clinic today!
Our Veterinary Services
Our Fairfax veterinary hospital provides the following services for all pets:
- Preventive pet medicine, where depending on their age and lifestyle, your dogs and cats will receive physical exams, vaccinations, allergy tests, and more
- Veterinary diagnostics, which includes blood and parasite testing in our laboratory, digital x-rays and ultrasounds, measuring eye pressure with ocular tonometry, and much more
- Veterinary dentistry, where we provide your pets with professional teeth cleanings, x-rays and talk with you about providing dental care at home for them
- Pet surgery, with your pet being watched constantly by our team as they perform various procedures to help them
- Pet behavior counseling, where Dr. Downs will talk with you about the behaviors of your dogs and cats, and how to go about fixing them
- Grooming services, where our veterinary team will provide them many amenities, including basic hair trims, lion cuts, baths, ear and nail trims, and much more
Along with veterinary care and grooming, Little River Veterinary Clinic allows your dogs and cats to board with us during your next vacation. While in our care, they will be given food, entertainment and plenty of love. Consider us for your furry friend’s next trip away from home.
If you want to bring your pet to Little River Veterinary Clinic, contact us at 703-273-5110 for an appointment.
"The doctors follow up to make sure everything is going well after an appointment. Even in the darkest times they treat you like family. I will continue using Little River Vet as long as I have pets."