For your pet’s benefit, we provide a wide range of diagnostic services at Little River Veterinary Clinic. Our diagnostic options allow us to test your pet quickly and efficiently for any existing health conditions and ensure that they can be treated promptly. Our available veterinary diagnostics include:
- Blood work and urinalyses
- Diagnostic Full Body Radiographs (X-Rays)
- Digital Dental Radiographs (Oral X-Rays)
- EKG and Blood Pressure
- Higher level diagnostic testing
- IDEXX laboratory equipment
- In-house laboratory
- Parasite screening – blood and fecal tests for intestinal parasites
- 4dx testing for heartworm, Lyme disease, and most prevalent tick-borne diseases
- Pre-anesthetic blood screening prior to surgical procedures
- Specialized blood testing
- Cytology of microscopic bacteria and yeast
- Blood sugar monitoring for diabetic patients
- Ear and skin cytologies and fungal culture testing
- Ocular tonometry (equipment to measure eye pressure)
- Specialized outside lab services
- Additional blood panel chemistries.
To learn more about our veterinary diagnostics, or to get answers about your pet’s condition, please contact our team and we’ll be happy to help you.
"Thank you for your many years of good care! We appreciate all you have done for us!"
Paul, Nancy and Buddy